Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busy Lives

I have come to realize that no matter how busy our lives get, we still have the same amount (or lack of) energy to make it through each day.

Life pushes forward with Jason and Jessica in Tae Kwon Do, and hopefully, when I can arrange my schedule, I will be joining them. Starting this weekend, we will have a very busy week up through Thanksgiving. Honestly...I am kind of looking forward to it. Papa Dave is coming into town for Jessica's birthday and will be here for a week. Jessica is excited to see him again after so long. Her 10th birthday party is Saturday where her TKD Demo Team will perform for her party guests, and she is working on a demo of her own. Monday is her birthday. I can't believe she is going to be 10. Where has the time gone? Where has my little girl gone? She is growing up so fast. Thanksgiving will be great. We will be turkey frying again this year...I love that turkey fryer we got for Christmas years ago. We will work on taking lots of pictures and hopefully have more posted soon.

Until Next Time.
Love Y'all!!

No comments: